How I get Google Adsense Account Approved after disapproval

How I get adsense account approved after first time disapproval with 4 months old site. You should find helpful tips with my experience to get approved.
Google Adsense Approved
Adsense is one of the best and highly paying advertising network and everyone knows its significance. And I think that no other network which pays like adsense there are adsense alternatives but these are pays too little than adsense and this is the reason every new blogger or webmasters wants to get adsense account approved and I am also one of them who also wishes to get adsense.


I get approved adsense account with 4 month old site (PakMax.net). And here I tell you how I get adsense approved with just 4 months old site and I also tell you some of the tips which helps you get approved adsense.

Why first time I get disapproved

First when I create blog I make up my mind that I apply for adsense when my site is 6 months old. But After 4 months I loose my patience and decided to apply for adsense.

 I go to my blogger dashboard and try to apply through blogger but at there they says that your site is not able this time for adsense. I ignore it and fill up the adsense form for standard account not by blogger. 

After 2 days I received email from adsense that I have passed the first step and now I have to add the ad unit in my site for last step. but 1 day after they email me that I disapproved by adsense due to not enough content and they said that make sure that your site is complete and fully launched.

The main reason of disapproval is I make some changes in my template during the application review process and according to google adsense we should have fully launched and complete site to get approved. So, due to changes in template they disapprove me And I got angry on me that why I make changes in template.

Then after 1 day I again apply for adsense and this time I afraid too much that I also not update my blog during review process. :) may you say me mad but believe me I think that may google also disapprove me if I update blog with reason that my site is under construction.

And this time I get adsense approved and I got very happy. below are the some tips which I also adopted:

Things to do before applying adsense  

Before you apply for adsense you should first do some small things on your blog which are must to get approved. Some of these I posted in past and you can read them with below link
And others are:

Content is the King again!

No matters its seo or to make money Content is the King forever. To get adsense account the first thing which you should  do is create good and quality content in it. Is you can copy from others? NO don't ever copy others and its also a bad habit and the true blogger should not do such a cheap thing. Always create your own content. 

How much posts should I have and there length?

This question may also poped up in your mind when you read the above para. Therefore, how much posts? With my point of view when I applied for adsense I have posts round about 150 with all 500 - 1000 words. 

Don't worry I not say you that you also wrote 150 posts But Atleast 50 posts are must with minimum 500 words. I know that you think that other bloggers write 10 - 20 posts. They write this in 2013 or in start of 2014 But the 2015 is coming and can imagine that how much competition increased in single day only. I know myself that my alexa rank varies everyday.

Therefore, now days gone when adsense approve sites with 10-20 posts now you have to do some more hardwork.

Don't customize your template during application review process.

When you apply for adsense then before you get email from adsense rather saying yes or no don't ever make a bit change in your template. Adsense is very clever, I only customize the labels style which are at the bottom of the page and nothing else. And for that change they disapprove me. 

And second time when I resubmit my application without doing any change in content or deleting any content and I get approved.

Bonus tips

  • When you are writing your address in application form make sure that it starts with any number like 123 or whatever which is yours. Because sometimes applications which have address not started with numbers are disapproved saying that you have entered invalid address.
  • Provide the true information to google about your self.
  • Read complete and carefully Terms and conditions and polices of adsense. 


Final Words

Well friends, I hope that this article will help you and you may get some knowledge about getting adsense approved. In this post I share my experience just and all the tips which are mentioned above are tested by me and results are in front of you.
If you like this article then must share it with your friends and followers on social media.
How I get Google Adsense Account Approved after disapproval How I get Google Adsense Account Approved after disapproval Reviewed by Maher Afrasiab on 4:05:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.